The Essex 2020 Big Education Conversation is for teachers, youth workers, tutors and lecturers who want to keep science and creativity practical even though education and learning has been so disrupted.
We mustn't lose the wow!
Expert speakers, local artists, scientists, engineers and educators will be sharing practical ideas and resources. There will be discussion, tips and a chance to ask questions.
Everything related to Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics will be covered, as part of Essex 2020 – the biggest celebration of science and creativity, heritage and innovation that Essex has ever seen.
You can also find out how to host your own Big Education Conversation to reach new collaborators and like-minded STEAM champions.
- Richard Freeman – CEO, always possible & Project Director, Essex 2020 (Chair)
- Lefteris Heretakis – Founder of the New Art School; Valencia Design Education Forum & host of the Design Education Talks podcast
- Dr Hephzi Tagoe – Director of Basildon Street Science and ghScientific
- Adam Wood – President Elect, CSES
- Andy Melder – Director, Southend Tech
- Sally Hardcastle – Co-Director, Matipo Arts
- Jamie Weston – Education Co-ordinator, Signals
Please book your FREE place via Eventbrite.